“How to Fill Out an Application”
Please watch the video on this page to learn how to fill out an application. The steps are very simple and the video is easy to follow. Please be aware, you can visit a property for a self-walkthrough before filling out an application. To learn how to schedule a walkthrough, click on the following link: https://www.compass.property/schedule-a-walkthrough/
As a guide, the video covers the following information:
Before you begin you will need to meet the following CPM General Application Guidelines:
1) We will need an application from everyone over the age of 18.
2) Verifiable monthly income of approximately 3 times the rent. You will be required to provide copies of appropriate documents.
3) Can Not be on Parole.
4) No Criminal Record or Evictions within the last 7 years.
5) Current government issued Photo ID and Landlord references.
6) 3 years of residence and employment history.
Be prepared to pay a non-refundable $25 Application Fee in order to run your Background Check (Reports are available upon request, CPM will not accept 3rd party Background Checks)
If you are ready to fill out an application, navigate to the top of the page and click on “Find Rentals”. Click on “Available Rentals”.
After you find the property you are interested in, click on the “Apply Now” link and enter your desired move-in date. You will be takene to the application where you can finish the process.