© 2022 Compass Property Management LLC
1) We need an application from occupants aged 18 and older.
2) Verifiable monthly income of 3 times the rent, or more. You must provide income documentation.
3) No Criminal Record or Evictions within the last 7 years. Can not be on parole.
4) A copy of valid government-issued photo identification.
5) 3 years of residential history, including address, landlord/owner name, and contact info.
6) 3 years of employment history, including contact information of employers.
7) Applicant must meet a minimum credit criteria.
8) Applicant must meet a minimum financial requirement as well as have a positive rental history.
Be prepared to pay a non-refundable $35 Application Fee in order to run your Background Check (Reports are available upon request).
All tenants will pay a monthly tenant benefits package fee of $19 per month this includes $100,000 for liability and $20,000 of personal coverage.
1) Click “Available Rentals” in the top menu of this website. Or click “I’m ready to apply” at the bottom of this page.
2) Find the property you would like to apply for. Review the property details and then click “Apply Now”
3) The application is done completely online. Please be prepared to pay a $35 application fee to run the required checks.
4) As long as you fill out everything completely, we will contact you about the decision in 2-3 business days.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are processed in the order we receive them. HOWEVER, INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL THEY ARE COMPLETE.
Please be aware, you can visit a property for a self-showing before filling out an application.
If we approve you for the property, you must pay a holding fee within 24 hours in order to hold the property for 30 days. The Holding Fee usually equals one month’s rent. This allows you time to finish the move-in process. You then will sign the lease and pay the first month’s rent. If you have a pet you must pay an additional fee. We will also need the account numbers from all utility companies showing that you switched the accounts into your name.